Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day One - The Adventure Begins


Elizabeth reported to the MTC in Provo today at 1:45. Actually, she was so excited that we dropped her off a few minutes early. She would have gone hours earlier but that wasn't an option. While we were at the Provo Temple taking pictures, she saw someone that she went to school with on his way to the temple. What a small world. I've included a few pictures of her preparations.






Starting to pack
Jared wants to go, too!
All packed and ready to go
How am I going to carry all this?!

First sticker on my chart


The welcoming party at the MTC


4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! I am sooo excited! This is just wonderful!! :) She will be such a marvelous missionary!! I KNOW IT!! Love this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to follow Elizabeth err Sister Peck. What a great idea Cindy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sister missionary she will be! I miss her already!

    ReplyDelete