Tuesday, March 12, 2013

And She's Off!

Elizabeth left the MTC this morning and by now has arrived at the mission home. She called from the airport this morning to let me know that her coat was still hanging in her closet at the MTC. (We're still working on getting that mailed out to her.) She sounded really good and it was nice to talk to her for a couple of minutes.

Here is a little bit from her email to us on Monday. "I've had a fantastic week actually, I really have enjoyed what I have learned, the people I've taught and the devotionals I got to attend." She also wrought us a letter on Monday and she said, "I can't wait to be out in the field, doing the Lord's work for real finally! I'm still trying to fathom it all--It's almost a dream, a CRAZY dream, that I'm doing this. But I can't wait to carry it with me for the rest of my life." Stay tuned for weekly updates. The adventure is just beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment