Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring and General Conference

"Another week in Bluefield, and spring is well on its way! I am so grateful, mom, that you told me to seek for signs of spring. The dogwoods are starting to bloom, and we have had rain and thunder showers all weekend. Luckily, its supposed to be in the 60s and 70s the remainder of the week (:"

"CONFERENCE!! AHH!! It was so amazing, I am so grateful that I received so much revelation and answers to prayers through the talks given. My top 5 favorites:
5- M Russell Ballard
4- Gary E Stevenson
3- Russell M Nelson
2- Elder Bednar
1- Elder Holland

I need to go back and read Elder Oaks talk. I have heard it was incredible, so add that with Elder Nelson's at number three. I hope you all enjoyed conference as much as I did (: I wish it was every weekend."

"Yesterday we had zone meeting, district meeting, and president's interviews (his last ones...they go home in June!) so today is our p day. It's been nice to catch up on a lot of the love that sits in my inbox. Only having an hour sucks."

"I will write more about our investigators and such in a letter. I love you all, and I can't wait to hear from you soon!"

I did get a letter from her last week and her investigator is set on date for baptism on April 20th and her friend is now taking the discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment