Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Final Post

"Wow."

"All I can really say is wow. What a marvelous 18 months (and 2 weeks) this has been.
I've been blessed. I have changed. I have come closer to my Savior, and know who I am.
What a blessing, what a privilege!"

"I hope that everyone who keeps up with the blog will keep in touch, and I am really excited to come back out and visit the mission in the spring."

"I know this gospel is true. I know my Savior loves me. I know that when we keep our "eye single to the glory of God" we will always be right. I am go grateful that families can be together forever. I am so thankful to my wonderful parents for helping me find my testimony. I forever am in debt to them for making me go to church every week (: I know that I was sent to the West Virginia Charleston Mission for so many reasons of which I do and do not know. I am so thankful to my wonderful new-found friends and family that have helped me physically and emotionally through my mission while I served in their areas. I love the Book of Mormon. I know it's true, with every part of me. I know that when we read it, we find the Savior, and we come closer to knowing him. I know that our Prophet is a true prophet on the earth. I know the Atonement is real, and that it fixes broken hearts and spirits. I believe in using the Atonement every day of our lives. Heavenly Father Loves us. The Savior loves us. I say that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment