Tuesday, September 2, 2014

"Gator Hunting"

"Wow. 10 days. It's really almost unfathomable. But I will be completely honest. I am really excited to come home. I was thinking about it the other day...and I honestly feel like I have done all I can. Obviously I will continue to work hard every day until the end, but I feel very satisfied with my mission. I am happy it went the way it did. I am starting to see so many blessings come because of my missionary service. I am really excited to be a member missionary, to be involved in the work with a tag painted on my heart."

"Big rains finally quit. Now it's just hot and sticky, but the leaves are starting to turn colors. I can't believe it's fall already. We've seen some really pretty trees and some not so pretty trees...everyone's anxious to see what colors will show this year."

"Investigators are going semi-ok. One of our investigator's was going to move but it fell through. She's going to get a restraining order on her ex husband that keeps bothering her. She's going to get his mode of transportation (a four wheeler...everyone drives them around here) impounded. She's still strong in the gospel, and we're now working to put her on baptism date again for a later day. We had an amazing lesson with one of our investigators this week in her home. She's never had any religious exposure so we're starting from some serious scratch here. We taught her about Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost and we're looking forward to our lesson about the Savior. It should be neat. We haven't met with our other investigators lately. We are "Gator Hunting" this week haha...We have a lot of great potentials and a lot of work to do. Grateful that we have miles again on the car."

"Well, I hope y'all had a great week. Stay safe and be happy! Can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment