Monday, August 12, 2013

Prayer and Faith Work

"Our investigator is doing great! We are going to do the stop smoking program with her on Wednesday night. She will be getting baptized probably the last week of the transfer, or the first week of next transfer...she is SO READY! Her husband came to church with us yesterday!! He said he liked it a lot! They only stayed for sacrament meeting, but they both felt the Spirit. The talks were PERFECT for the both of them. They were on like, faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ, and then there was one about sacrifice and obedience. It was almost like they were directed at them, and our investigator B, who also came to church yesterday. I see great potential in the husband. Thank you for the prayers, and for putting them on the temple roll- it's working. Prayer and faith work, I tell ya! hahah (: "
"Sister I is doing great! She has harvested some things in her garden the past couple weeks, mostly zucchini and squash. They look really great though! She is now considered active, she has been to church 5 times in the last two months, so she is considered what we call a "save." All her husband has to do is come to church two more times, and they will be taken off of the less active list (: Sister I recognizes that she NEEDS the gospel in her life, and she asks herself a lot why she was missing out on the blessings that come from it. They are doing great (:"
"This week we are still trying to find people to teach. We have been going through our less actives list and knocking the houses around members and former investigators' homes. We are trying to get as much involved with the ward as we can! (grammer?) We love our ward members, and in all honesty, I really hope I train here next transfer (2 full weeks left!). This transfer has really flown by."

"I keep forgetting things that happened this week. I went on Exchanges with the Sister Trainer Leader in Bluefield VA! I learned so so much! My MTC companion, Sister M came here, and was companions with Sister O, and then I drove for 1 1/2 hrs to Bluefield with Sister T. It was SO fun! I learned so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment