Monday, August 5, 2013

My Testimony

"I don't have much to say this week...the week was slow, and nothing happened. so I'll just bear a quick testimony...

"I love my Savior. I'm so grateful for the atonement in my life, and that I can use it whenever I need it. I'm so grateful for the plan of salvation. The knowledge that we have that we can live with our families for eternity is incredible. One of the reasons I am on a mission is because I want people out here in Virginia to have that same knowledge I have. I'm grateful for the gospel. I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon. I know for a fact that it is the word of God, and that if I ever need comfort, guidance, or aid from my Heavenly Father, I can just turn to the scriptures....  I love the gospel and I know this church is true!! Missionary work is the best!"

No comments:

Post a Comment